If you have been meaning to check it out but haven’t yet (and believe me, I get it; so much to do, so little time…), now is your last chance. The Kickstarter ends Wednesday, Sept. 11, at 3:38 p.m. PDT.
As of this morning, we’ve already hit four stretch goals, which means supporters at the $5 level and higher get the following great rewards (in addition to their initial pledges):
- one additional electronic copy of Pulphouse Fiction Magazine
- ebook copy of Aliens Among Us: At Least in the Pages of Pulphouse Fiction Magazine
- ebook copy of That’s Really Messed Up: Stories from Pulphouse Fiction Magazine
- your choice of any lecture WMG Publishing does for writers ($50 value)
- ebook copy of A Twist of the Knife: Mystery Stories from Pulphouse Fiction Magazine
- your choice of any Classic Workshop WMG Publishing offers ($150 value)
- ebook copy of Best of Pulphouse: The Hardback Magazine
- ebook copy of Best of Pulphouse: The Fiction Magazine
- The First Myth Lecture Bundle: Creations ($200 value)
As you can see, your pledge gets you A LOT of great stuff. And the higher the Kickstarter goes, the more rewards you can rack up.
Surely, that’s at least worth a look. Check out the Kickstarter here.
And if you’ve already supported the Kickstarter, be sure to check out all the fun stuff you’ll be getting once the Pulphouse Fiction Magazine Subscription Drive ends on Wednesday.
Again, thank you all. We couldn’t do this without you!
Allyson Longueira is publisher of WMG Publishing. She is an award-winning writer, editor and designer, working mother, and brain tumor survivor.